Thursday, January 20, 2011

Princess Grace

On Christmas Eve Curtis and I had a few hours alone with Sadie at the hospital. We knew we had to decide on a name because he was going home to stay up all night to get Christmas ready, and I was going to be up early getting Sadie and I ready to come home as early as possible. So we sat down with our list of names written on a yellow sheet of legal paper, that we started before Ethan was born. Our little list has gone to the hospital with us 5 times now, and crazy enough all our kids' names have come off that same list! We had a few possibilites for this little girl, but as we were looking up the meaning of the 2 or 3 that we were down to, we read that Sadie has Hebrew origins and means princess. Of course she is a Sadie! She is our little princess!



















2 comments:

Jessi said...

these pictures are beautiful!! did you take them? I love, love love them! What a sweet Precious little princess! and I love the name Sadie! she is so perfect!

Lori said...

What a cutie! Congrats again!