Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Janie Kate Day! September 19, 2009




I can hardly believe that it's been a year since our little JK was born. Curtis will be the first to adamently deny that she is a Jersey girl. (Not in the way that you typically think of Jersey girl, that is). Well alot has changed since September 19, 2008. Newton, NJ is 1200 miles away. And our family is different with the sweetness that JK brought with her. Janie=sweetness.

Janie's favorite food: bananas, gogurt, laffy taffy, black beans- if she DOESN'T like something, she will drop whatever it is, one at a time, off her tray


Janie's favorite items: the phone, gukkies, baby doll (in that order)






Janie's favorite people: Mom, dad, Sofi, wrestley brothers ( in that order)



Janie's favorite activities: walk around and pull stuff out of cupboards, drink baba's, climb the stairs, find small things on the floor and put them in her mouth, explore, find the toilet and splash!,give kisses!

She's so fast! And I need a pedicure!!


Oh, she also likes cake! Especially strawberry cake filled with homemade vanilla pastry cream! Melt in your mouth YUM.

Happy Birthday Sweetness!!

7 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

i can't believe how different she looks for paul & jane's wedding!!! what a doll! love the dress! i want a strawberry cake with homemade pastry filling. and i hope that splashing in the toilet, and kisses are not in that order ;D

The Ward Family said...

Wow can't believe that happened one year ago. Happy Birthday Janie Kate.

Megan said...

A year goes very fast! But I have one important question for Curtis, What's wrong with Jersey girls???

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Janie Kate! Growing so fast!

Lanna Palmer said...

So cute that Janie Kate! I love the sweetness a baby girl brings to a family! And your toes look better than mine:)

sammysangel said...

shes still ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant believe shes 1 already

Katrina said...

She is getting so grown up looking, her hair is coming in thick! Love the dress and the pics. She is a cutie.

Yes, Keith was in Utah to visit his brothers same weekend you guys were there, a little get away for him. We just happened to find a last minute good deal on a ticket. I think I would've gone too, but I was way sick and so were the kiddos, fever, etc. I should get a prize or something for this, don't you think? ;)