Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy...Fall?????

Why does my porch say this:

>



But a look off the deck says this??







And it is STILL snowing. What the...??? Robbed, gypped, and other words are coming to mind. I guess I can skip the Halloween decorating and skip right to Christmas???

11 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!!!!

Collins Family said...

Welcome back to MN!!! :)

Andie said...

It's just WEIRD isn't it??? Loved your pics from Utah, too. :)

Blake and Lara said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a bit and missed the post about your darling JK's B-day!! What a sweet little thing she is! I'm sorry we stink at birthdays here. We need a family calender with everyones b-day on it!!!! You certainly won't get told by any Tanner living here when anyones birthday is.haha I think they all forget until the day of. Fun trip to Utah too!! We have been hit by the snow thing here too, but now it's just cold and then warm and then cold. Stupid Idaho.hehe Anyway, we miss and love your sweet family!!

The Ward Family said...

Remember that freak storm in October lst year? Guess it hit you guys this year. I love the view from your back deck. I didn't realize you had water so close.

Phil and Becca said...

I'm so sorry it's snowing already for you guys. I love looking at your pictures. How lucky that you got to sneak away with your husband for the weekend. I think that you were actually at the same session of conference as my parents. I also love the tribute to Jim and Pam! That's hillarious.

sammysangel said...

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its supposed to snow here fri but mostly rain

Phil and Becca said...

my dad's e-mail is greg.gollaher@gmail.com and my mom's is jill.gollaher@gmail.com. They are living in SLC now just up the street from the temple. They would love to hear from you guys!

Erica said...

It's snowing here too. Bummer, huh? Yours is much prettier though. Ours was slushy and wet. Loved your reaction though! Made me la hahaha ugh! Miss you guys!

Katrina said...

Ewwwwww! That would be depressing!

So, you guys had the Swine Flu?? I've heard people say it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. How did you know it was for sure Swine Flu? I want a post about this!!

Emily said...

Crazy! I would totally have the same thoughts running through my head. I LOVE fall, and it one thing I'm loving about Virginia...amazing falls. Looks like the kids enjoyed it though!