Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oxbow Track and Field Day

We all went over to Oxbow Creek Elementary for Track and Field Day. It was really windy! But Ethan had a great time doing activities all day long! He has adjusted so well since the move. He was blessed with a really great teacher, Mrs. Hall, who has been teaching for almost 30 years and is a pro. We all love her including Eli who wants to be in her class for first grade. Ethan is happy and very helpful. If I ask him to do something, he jumps up and runs. He loves JK and even helps feed her when I am making dinner. He is the big brother who is the example for Eli and Jonah. Ethan is a sweet, loving, brown-eyed first grade BOY!








4 comments:

sammysangel said...

tooo cute

The Ward Family said...

Wow looks like fun!! We miss you guys.

Slagowski Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slagowski Family said...

Awww I miss you guys already! haha no blogging for so long then BAM 3. :) I had a dream last night that you were mad at me.. I was supposed to go to Home Depot and get you stuff, but took too long.. you were SO mad.. Becks, why are you so angry with me?