Eli taking a few whacks at the wall- Ethan's hands over his ears say it all! We took out the wall in between two small bedroom to make one giant boys bedroom.
Our neighbor Dan. He did most of the work. He also changed clothes a few times in front of us. We're tight now.
All done, and so nice! Curt Sr. so generously laid the carpet, it's called super soft and it is perfect for wrestling and playing.
Finally here is the before and after of my green mud room. There was a closet that Dan also took out. Jill says that it's a new green and we're going to see more and more of it. I think she's really saying that I'm a trend setter which is true:)



I painted the week that Curtis was in China, which was crazy, but good in a way because it gave me a project to work on that I could actually see progress (unlike dishes, laundry, and naughty boys). Hopefully Curtis is satisfied now, although he told me this week that the wallpaper borders and vertical blinds have to go SOON, and he REALLY wants to paint JK's room a soft pink color that he saw over at the Lapicola's house, it would go so well with her bedding he said ;)
I painted the week that Curtis was in China, which was crazy, but good in a way because it gave me a project to work on that I could actually see progress (unlike dishes, laundry, and naughty boys). Hopefully Curtis is satisfied now, although he told me this week that the wallpaper borders and vertical blinds have to go SOON, and he REALLY wants to paint JK's room a soft pink color that he saw over at the Lapicola's house, it would go so well with her bedding he said ;)
7 comments:
lol to the last paragraph...
very interesting shade of green
OH! I LOVE the green! I might have to steal that!! We love fun paint colors as well. My Judson brought home a picture he colored of our house with tons of colors. Eric and I laughed at what his teacher probably thought, but it's really not too far off! Paint is great! Your boy's room is awesome!!
I am cracking up about Dan and his clothing changes...my friend Tori has seen him chasing his dog in his "tighty whities" before...good thing he is so comfortable:) House looks great!
You painted without me!!!! Wish I lived closer to help. The projects look great. I'm sure the house seems more like your home now. We had a YSA BBQ here for Memorial Day. Put up the tiki torches on the porch and lit them up. They were wonderful. Mick even said we should get some for the desert house. I forgot to get a pic of course. Oh well, next activity. I need to do a game night. Haven't done one since you left. People keep asking.
Love that green color! My kitchen is green and I love it. I have the itch to paint. I really want to paint my kids rooms and some furniture. It just takes me forever to decide on the colors.
Dang, too bad I didn't get to hear the story about your neighbor changing clothes! That's awesome.
Love the big boys' bedroom...it looks great!
Post a Comment