Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Extraordinary SNOWY Tuesday

Wow it is really coming down!


Ethan and Eli found most of their winter stuff and went out to play (Eli got annoyed and came inside yelling that his hat wouldn't go on right.) You think he would be excited that he got to stay home from school and play in the snow!



4 comments:

Blake and Lara said...

Holy Snow! We actually had a snow storm here a couple of weeks ago but now the weather is back in the 60's and 70's! I'm sorry you have sick kids, thats a bummer! Janie is such a pretty baby Becky! That pic in the previous post, so adorable!

Andie said...

No. Way. That's a lot of snow!

I like your post about what you did all day when it snowed. I LOVE days like those! You're giving me hope that maybe winter won't be so bad. ;-)

Katrina said...

Ewww. I hate the snow when it comes too early or too late in the Spring. I bet the kids had a great time though. Sounds like a cozy day. I'd like the recipe for your pumpkin chocolate chip bread. I have a similar recipe for cookies. The babe is getting so big!

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

That is so crazy that it is already snowing where you live. As you can imagine AZ still feels like summer, although the mornings and evening have finally started to cool down and I think we are expecting temperatures in the 70's this week...finally!