I haven't been online for a few days, so imagine my surprise today when my pregnancy coutdown clock said that I only had 3 days until the baby is due! I kept staring at it, like, is it really NOT TRUE? Because I feel like this kid could pop out any second. And I don't know if the stretch marks above my belly button can stretch out any more! It's a little freaky. I have an appt. with the Dr. on Wednesday and if my due date gets moved up a month I'll probably not post it because I'll be in the hospital having a baby!
4 comments:
haha. that happened to me once. i had the ticker with the fetus like on my post & one day it looked like shrimp and the next it looked like a baby. i was in shock and just thought "did it really change that much?" alas, no. it's so soon now. are you guys so excited?
LOL, I bet you were disappointed when you got it straightened out in your head! ;-) Let us know what you think of Wicked.
Before I even saw your post, I saw the "ticker" and I was like she still has that long to go? I thought you were due in Sept, but looks like from this it's not until later in October? I thought you were due around the same time as my sister, early September. I bet you wish!
Wow, your little girl is going to be here before you know it! I am getting excited to hear all about it. I do remember the last few weeks being the longest days - hang in there:)
Post a Comment