Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Times of Ethan


Ethan has made numerous letters for his friends from school this summer. This was one that I didn't let him take to his friend Dominick because I wanted it for myself!
The original is folded like a book, so the first page is the front and back 'pages' of the book. I think this is a microcosm of what goes on in Ethan's mind on an average day! Such a six-year old boy!! (Fortunately the rubber snake around his neck is no more. It lost it's head due to whipping so many people.)


Front:Ethan getting on his school bus with Mom, Eli, and Jonah (notice the corresponding sizes) in the background. "From Ethan to Dom"
Picture of Ethan and Dom, and Autobots.

Mom and Dad at the temple, with BUGS and a worm (he told me what they were, and one of them is a giant tick, this was during a stage where he couldn't get enough info about ticks)
And then Ethan and Dad. Dad gets a whole page???
.

1 comment:

Blake and Lara said...

This makes me laugh so much! I love Ethans drawings so cute and his face with the snake is classic! James has had many a toy that mommy was so happy to be rid of because it turned into a weapon.haha