Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 12-18 2014

Last two weeks of the 2014 school year! We are loving our little Surrey girl. So cuddly and soft. She is doing great now that we got the same cat food that she had before. 





Giant Slip and Slide for the Cub Scouts




CJL and I took a quick road trip to Las Vegas to meet Brandon Lee with the boat. We stopped at Hoover Dam, which was amazing!









Lake Mead


We walked down the strip, bought tickets for Love and then went to a mall where I realised that my new shoes were rubbing on my heels and bleeding. That hurt, and then we went to Cheesecake Factory. Then walked to the MGM for Love. The best part was the guy behind us who was so stoned and so into it. THAT WAS UNREAL!

 Woke up Sunday and then. Then. Then... we experienced Blueberry Hill's cinnamon swirl pancakes. I will never be the same. Thank you to Dana Faraoni for telling us about this place.


Sunday was church, a stop at the temple, owies on the back of my feet so I wore church shoes all day, and mission stories at Bill Wells house. And then grabbed the boat from Brandon. Happy to be heading back home!

The End.



1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Love blueberry hill. Cinnamon pancakes are the BEST! So are we proud boat owners? Miss you all.