And this is after a little paint! Or actually quite alot of paint.
And another project that we weren't really planning, but I couldn't in good faith hang anything on this gold/maroon/black wallpaper that lined the hallway and foyer. So here we have a hot mess going on with hopes that we can pick a colour (AHHH!) and be able to hang pictures up soon!
And here is little Cougar. Who knew having a dog could be so much fun? I love having this little dude around. He makes us laugh and who can get mad at that face no matter how many dirty clothes he steals and drags away to chew on with his little baby teeth. He cocks his head when he is trying to figure out what we want him to do. He also will attack your head if you are sleeping on the floor. Just ask Sadie and Paul!


1 comment:
So funny, I had a dream about you last night, that you moved next door to me! So I woke up this morning thinking of you and wondering what you were up to...so I checked your blog and saw these fun recent updates!!
Post a Comment