Mom and Dad came down from Pocatello the Sunday after Kim and Todd left. The kids had Spring Break, so it was nice to have everyone home and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. We went for a hike on Tuesday, and then I jumped into the pool for the first time! I surprised Curtis with my spontaneity. It was cold but I recovered in the spa, hot water made it better! Wednesday we swapped off and Curtis and I went to the temple in the morning, and then mom and dad went in the afternoon. When we got back, mom and dad had helped the kids to get their dog jar full of pompoms! It was a group effort- I think mom wanted the kids to get a puppy, more than the kids wanted to get a puppy- because they had been working on that thing since December! You got to put a pom pom in the jar if you said or did something nice for somebody else, which is really hard to do I guess! But somehow they got the jar full in one morning…hmm….
 |
| Mom and Sadie |
 |
| Jonah is Jonah |
 |
| The guys who made it all the way to the hieroglyphs |
 |
| Mom, Dad and the kiddos- it is impossible to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time! |
 |
| Mom, Dad and Janie Kate |
 |
| Mom, dad, and Jonah |
 |
| Mom, Dad and Eli |
 |
| Mom, Dad and Ethan |
 |
| Mom, Dad, and Sadie Grace |
No comments:
Post a Comment