Happy New Year!!!

|
| Janie started at River Mole Preschool. It is so close, about a 5 minute walk from our house. The jury is still out on this preschool, it is self directed, and very different from a traditional preschool. We are going to see how next week goes. |
CJL and I ventured into London and went to the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square Friday night. As we were walking in and heading for the bathrooms, we realised that we had been there before in 2003 when we traveled with Sandy and Curt to get Paul. Saw some really beautiful things, and some weird things, and some famous things. Hope we can make it back for the DaVinci exhibit.
The Square was busy with all kids of people out taking pictures and just hanging out. CJL saw a cute mom with her 2 kids and offered to take their picture, and she agreed to take ours. She had a 10 year old son and a 8 year old daughter, and her son REALLY wanted to take our picture with my iphone (sounds familiar right). They were in London from Luxembourg, and were going to the Nutcracker. Saturday was Christmas in Russia, we found out.
Ethan: "Dad, are you and mom going on a hot date?"
CJL: "Oh yeah"
Ethan:"Are you going to make out in a public place?"
Ethan this is for you:
And then a huge group of roller bladders rolled by, wearing jackets that said Marshall and carrying boom boxes blasting some sweet tunes.
Saturday was a beautiful sunny day and CJL finished putting together the playhouse that I bought from Costco last March. Jonah helped out. He also put the basketball hoop together, and cleaned out our garage. I went to Tescoe all by myself, and didn't get lost. Pat on the back Becky.
Sunday we had some new friends over for dinner. Then Ethan and Eli took a bath together, which they haven't done for like 2 years. Sorry for the graphic pictures Jess and Lauren:/ Eli was laughing so hard. So was I!
1 comment:
I noticed no comments...don't know that I would comment either on a post with a couple of naked dudes bathing together ;)
Post a Comment