I seriously wish I had a video of the LaClaire's in Sacrament meeting today. Curtis spoke today- He was going to sit with us in the benches until the Sacrament, but I said we would be fine, he should sit on the stand for the whole meeting. It was craaazy! Took Janie out like a sack o potatoes a few times while she was yelling 'I want to get daddy!' Thank goodness Sandy Massey was on one end, blocking the hooligans in. Had some really complimentary comments about Curtis' talk! Sunbeams were wild. Andrew fell asleep with his head on my lap and drooled a little bit on my dress (ewww). And Tatum and Abi were up and down and back and forth. Class was a little bit better with Curtis the intimidator in the corner. We came home and fed everybody a little bit and then quiet time!!! Taco Salad for dinner and carrot cake and chocolate cake for dessert at the Lee's.

2 comments:
Why did you not have my girl's come sit with you!!!??? I'm feeling really guilty for not helping out ;( We'll have to be more observant next time ;)
Hey! It has been too long since I've visited your blog. You crack me up. I had another dream about you guys last night (so obviously you must be heavily weighing on my subconscious, lol). You came for a visit to Seattle and stayed with us. :) Anyway, glad I'm not the only one who has to work on not yelling at the tops of my lungs and scarfs chocolate out of the pantry! Happy summertime. :)
Post a Comment