Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

A beautiful Mother's Day. No pictures from the normal/funny/maddening part of the day which include:
-Me getting breakfast in bed by cjl and a few of the not grumpy kids who were actually awake. Eli is happy when I give him hoogs.
- Janie and I coming to church in a separate car because we weren't ready on time
- 3 boys singing 'Mother Tell me the Story- so sweetly during Sacrament Meeting... wait, I hallucinated. It was 3 boys ducking behind the stand, and then Cortney Hill Youngquist making them stand up. Then Jonah making the 'your loco' sing behind Spencer Lee's head, and Ethan leaning his head against his hand and not singing AT ALL. And me shaking my head and mouthing STOP IT for the last 2/3 of the song. Then taking them out for a talk...they were lucky it was me and not cjl.
- Fighting non stop over the fun ball all afternoon








But a wonderful Mother's Day nonetheless. One of my favorite days of the year! I love being a mom to these kids, it is a wild, fun ride!

No comments: