A few funny things about today:
Janie put cottage cheese in a baggie to take in the car on the way to karate. And she didn't even spill any on the floor. Baby genius I tell ya.
Jonah has worn the same pair of jeans for 23 days in a row (he licked some stains off a few days ago). Today he left them at Spencer Lee's house. I am at the point with it where he can wear them everyday- I don't care- if it means that he won't come into my room in the morning and ask me where they are. Which I can guarantee is going to happen tomorrow at 7:14 a.m.
Eli is going to pown you. Do you know what that means? Well ask him sometime. He might tell you that you are annoying and wasting his time too- at least that's what he told me a few times today.
Sadie laughed out loud a bunch of times today, it was so cute.
Ethan is an expert at walking by Jonah and smacking him really fast, so fast you may wonder if it really happened- pretty sure it happened about 25 times today.
No comments:
Post a Comment