Alas, no Easter pictures today although we all looked very nice, especially my little girlies. I was going to take one after church, but Janie's headband was missing, then found with part of the ribbon coming off. While trying to fix that, Sadie started squaking, and when I picked her up I discovered that she had a major blowout all the way up to her neck! Gave up the cute picture idea- but maybe we will wear the same clothes next Sunday and try again:) ha HA!
It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day for Easter. The sun was out for the first time in several weeks (at least it seems like that long!). The Easter bunny came and we found all our eggs, and then had a morning devotional by CJL that was wonderful. Our bunny always puts up pictures of Jesus so we can remember while we eat candy.We took two cars to church because the girls and I were falling behind on the time schedule. Then made rolls and a ham to bring over the the Lee's for dinner. The kids got soaked outside playing with water guns, so they borrowed clothes from Jameson. Ethan when we got home: 'But what do I do with Jameson's UNDERWEAR?'
Grandy and Grumpy made a peaches and cream cake and brought it over for us and chatted for awhile. Lovely Day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment