Rosie: Ethan, are you excited that you are going to have a new baby at your house?
Ethan: I guess... a little. Not really though when I found out how annoying Janie Kate is...
I have been laughing about this all day! Yes we are expecting # 5 in December! I have been feeling tired and queasy but now into my second trimester I am getting some energy and motivation back. We will find out the gender in August. My dishes are getting done and that means blogging again regularly may be on the horizon...
Also Rosie is visiting for the next two weeks and that is a big deal. I am trying to think of a way to get her to stay for a few more years. She is alot of fun and a big help.
10 comments:
Wow, congratulations, you guys!!! I'm so excited for you!
WOO HOO! It's official now that it made it unto the BLOG! I can tell everyone! WOO HOO
Congrats!! Exciting news!
Congrats! Wish we were there to help out.
Wow! Great news. #5... you are my hero. We are so happy for you guys.
Congrats! You are a brave woman!
Congrats!!! yahoo!
Congratulations!We are expecting #4 and due beginning of January. Sounds like we are in the same boat - being pregnant that is not the # of kids. :)
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats, Becky. That is a lucky little baby.
Post a Comment