Sorry but I was wondering why it's called Sparta Ward Thanksgiving. Did you guys come to town and we missed it or something? lol
I love these videos the church is doing these days. We had so much fun with you guys! Hope you had an uneventful drive home.Here is my info:jessabeth7 at yahoo dot commydelovelies dot blogspot dot com I just blogged about our little trip. I wish I had gotten a picture of our families together. We'll have to do something again sometime, I guess. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sorry but I was wondering why it's called Sparta Ward Thanksgiving. Did you guys come to town and we missed it or something? lol
I love these videos the church is doing these days.
We had so much fun with you guys! Hope you had an uneventful drive home.
Here is my info:
jessabeth7 at yahoo dot com
mydelovelies dot blogspot dot com
I just blogged about our little trip. I wish I had gotten a picture of our families together. We'll have to do something again sometime, I guess. :)
Post a Comment