Monday, November 9, 2009

Berry Hill Farm

The weekend before we got sick we drove up to Berry Hill Farm in Ramsey. Ethan had a fever the day we went, but with motrin he perked up, so we went anyway. Little did we know what was in store for us, and I wonder how Ethan made it through this day, he is such a good sport. If we had any idea what was brewing we would have stayed home all weekend, if anything just to avoid spreading what we had! Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. I am still learning how to use my new camera, and most of the pictures I took were really blurry. Looking at them now, I think it was an aperature/fine focus problem. I have ALOT to learn, but it is exciting to get even a few good shots out of the many I have been taking. I am not saying that these are good shots, they are just the best of the worst! My shadow is in most of them! Augh!









On these last two I was panning Eli as he ran. Kind of fun to see the differences in focus.

1 comment:

Collins Family said...

I LOVE the one with Eli clear, but the background of the trees is blurry! That looks really cool. Kid in motion... :)