That is adorable. I love how he changes tempo throughout, based on how well he knows the words. And, I'm totally jealous of your double oven in the background! Not that I wasn't RIVETED by Jonah's performance, I just subconsciously noticed it.
That is adorable. I love how he changes tempo throughout, based on how well he knows the words. And, I'm totally jealous of your double oven in the background! Not that I wasn't RIVETED by Jonah's performance, I just subconsciously noticed it.
7 comments:
That is too cute! I love those one on one times also.....though they seem few and far between at times.
hes sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE
Priceless.
what a sweet little guy!
LOVE it! So dang cute! Hey! How did you get that mormon what I know button? I want one of those!
That is adorable. I love how he changes tempo throughout, based on how well he knows the words. And, I'm totally jealous of your double oven in the background! Not that I wasn't RIVETED by Jonah's performance, I just subconsciously noticed it.
That is adorable. I love how he changes tempo throughout, based on how well he knows the words. And, I'm totally jealous of your double oven in the background! Not that I wasn't RIVETED by Jonah's performance, I just subconsciously noticed it.
Post a Comment