Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of School, September 8, 2009

On a bright sunny Tuesday, the LaClaires did ride



Over the trails and country side


With all the wee kiddies pulled along




Singing Ethan's "Shake your booty" song

First to Parkview, Eli's school


We hope he will obey the rules,
And give no friend a Texas Wedge
And finally learn the alphabet!




Hurry, hurry, over to Oxbow Creek!
Ethan's next, he's in 2EE


That's code for Mr. Eerdman's class,
From what we hear he kids some booty,
Goes far beyond his teacherly duty!



The entourage then rode away
To home and work,
To nap and play.
The house is quiet, Jonah jokes:
I.. didn't mean to scawe ya folks!

A good first day was had by all,
It promises to be a fabulous fall!

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

very cute good luck you two

Katrina said...

You are very clever!! I'm assuming you wrote that little rhyme. That's awesome! I enjoyed hearing Jonah sing and sounds like you have a fiesty one there w/ Eli. :) We have one of those too. :)