Monday, August 24, 2009

Out West Part II

Janie Kate finally met Grandma Duke...



Getting ready to go to Temple Square for Joel and Sara's sealing...



Met the 'other' LaClaire's at the temple grounds...




Insert picture of Joel and Sara here, didn't take any dang it.



Riverdale Resort, just as I remember...

Rodeo Parade.. with a million things goin on...


JK at Grandma and Grandpa's Grave


Blake, what is going on? Thoughts of Golum??

Aunt Nancy in a hat (doesn't she look good?)

Nickerson side of the family day! I wish I would have taken more pictures!




Jonah, however, did take a whole bunch of this little dog

The trip back was 24 hours of pure delight


So happy to be at home, in our own beds, but we had a great time. Thanks for the fun times everyone!

1 comment:

sammysangel said...

VERY cute an looks like fun. i miss you guys