Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy JONAH Day





(Thanks for the idea Jamie!!)


Jonah's Faves at 4 years old!!

Favorite animal: tiger

Favorite color: Black

Favorite ice cream: Vanilla

Best TV shows: Penguins of Madagascar and Scooby Doo


What Jonah wants to be when he grows up: Lion Man (didn't get a satisfactory explanation about this is, even though I tried)


Jonah's favorite clothes: BASKETBALL SHORTS of COURSE!!

Favorite Cereal: Frosted Mini Wheats

Favorite Food: Taco Salad and Pizza (changes on when you ask)

Favorite Candy: Tootsie Rolls

Favorite Church Song: I am a Child of God


Favorite Book: Indian in the Cupboard

Scripture Story: Armies of Helaman

Favorite thing to do outside: Go to AJ and Reagan's house across the street






Happy Birthday Jo Jo! We love your kisses, stutters and puffs!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Cute family girl.

Okay about the camera thing. You could honestly go either way...once you choose you most likely stay with it. They both are great cameras. I have a Canon 5d I had the 20d before I upgraded. I do like Canon a lot because it's the one I use. I'm sorry I am no help I think they are both amazing.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy birthday to your little one.

Blake and Lara said...

YAY for Jonah! Such a cute boy, it must run in the family:) Looks like he had a fun day! Also love the pics of Idaho. I wish we could get our pictures from that guy already. He did do them for free though so I guess I could be more patient. I'm excited to see al the cousins together and our family shots! Anyway, it's always so great to see you guys but sad when you leave! Miss ya!

Lanna Palmer said...

Okay, so Callie says to me tonight, out of no where, "That Jonah is a cute guy! I think we could be developing a bit of a little preschool crush!!!

Katrina said...

Such a cute boy. He reminds me so much of my Ty Ty w/ the blond hair and brown eyes, they are even the same age (Tyler will be 4 in October) and into the same things! It would be so fun to have them together some day.

Your trip out west looks fun! Are you thinking of getting a new camera? I have the Nikon D60 and love it.

sammysangel said...

happy bday CUTIE i miss you

The Ward Family said...

I love frosted mini wheats too. Happy Birthday.

Brandi said...

We were in Yellowstone and Utah around the same time. Too bad we missed each other. There's always the hope we could randomly run into each other again one day. Remember last summer at Costco in Lehi?! That was fun. You have such a cute family!