Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm an addict

We had a 'special presentation' Sunday for the 5th Sunday combined meeting. It was about special needs and the Addiction Recovery Class that meets in our building Tuesday nights. So I'm thinking about going to it. Because tonight I am an addict. To the internet. And two days ago it was a bag of nacho cheese Doritos (a Costco size one) that I couldn't leave alone. And before that it was books by Stephenie Meyer and probably will be again.

Curtis has been on my back about doing something with this blog. The problem was that I couldn't remember the name or pasword and it wasn't a priority for awhile. I wil try to get something up soon but tonight I found some AWESOME websites that I wanted to share!!! www.elizamagazine.com- I am so not a magazine reader but I might actually do this one. And the other websites listed on this website are fabulous.http://www.christa-taylor.com/ Curtis is VERY lucky that I'm almost 6 months pregnant or I would be filling up a shopping cart. Also http://www.shabbyapple.com/. I have been looking for a website like this FOREVER.

No comments: