Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boys throwing rocks


It never gets old, throwing rocks. It provides endless entertainment. The rocks got bigger and bigger until they could barely be heaved into the water, and then it was time to walk away, before the mud started flying.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! You've been holding out on me! No worries about the b-day. The older you get, it's kind of like, "Whatever." By the way, you crack me up all the time with your status updates on facebook...I love your post about being an addict. :) Don't know how you stay so skinny if you can down a whole bag of Dorritos in one day!

Andie said...

Thanks for checking out our blog. We'll add you guys to our links. Your boys are darling, and another one on the way!?! I always look at families with only/lots of boys and think that Heavenly Father must really trust them to be raising so many future missionaries/priesthood holders.