Oh the excitement on the first day of school! And a few nervous tummies this year… See if you can guess who was a little anxious...
Eli- is in Mrs. Brimley's class this year.
Jonah has Mrs. Wilcox this year.
Janie sweet Janie! 1st grade with Ms. Copeland.
Janie and Mila are in the same class! YAY!
Janie has some good friends in her class this year- Summer Chipman from Arboleda and Hayley Tyson from her class last year. So grateful that she got to sit by these two nice girls the first day!
Ethan is at Stapley Jr. High again this year.
I love that smile! He is even wearing his bands I see!
Sadie Grace is at Mrs. McClure's Preschool this year, her first year of Pre-shool! She was so ready to go, no tears or tugging at my sleeve this year! She didn't wear the sweat shirt for very long- it was too hot!
Love this little angel pixie girl of mine.
After school we went to get a few school supplies. After that we all came home and it was so hot I laid down and fell asleep for a few minutes. Dinner at the new Tia Rosa's on Greenfield and Brown to end the day. While we were there Ethan for whatever reason (13 years old I guess) decided to climb the exterior stone at Tia Rosa's. Well a chunk came out as he was using it to pull up, and it hit him on the forehead as it fell. He got a welt on his head and a headache. And he felt bad for wrecking the stone. We told the workers what had happened and ended up being ok. So lesson learned I hope! Another reason Why We Can't Have Nice Things. Did I mention the red otter pop on our Family room rug? or purple crayon in the vacuum? Love these kids even though they destroy stuff!









No comments:
Post a Comment