The last two weeks have been pretty relaxed- the kids didn't want to do another session of swim or diving, and I didn't want to fight them everyday. So we have been doing a small list of jobs each day, practicing piano and violin for a few minutes, and then… usually an iPad gets a code, or someone turns on the tv, or Eli and Jonah go to the park and play football until they get to hot and come home. Tuesday we went to Petsmart to get Surrey a claw scratcher thingy. And then we were right next to Winco so we ALL went to the grocery store together. It wasn't too bad. I only was severely embarrassed about 4 times, so actually I would call it a success! I think bribery with the bulk candy probably accounts for much of that. But I will take it!
Movie's over. Time for a swim!
These boys swim in their undies 98% of the time.
I hope everyone brushed and flossed that night! Fun Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment