Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Pictures





















Selena took our family pictures again this fall, on a beautiful day in October. She did a great job, we had just a bit of complaining, but some cute cute shots of the kids!

7 comments:

Andie said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous! Every single one of them. And you are the cutest pregnant person in the world-in the whole entire world! Such a beautiful family!

Collins Family said...

I LOVE the one with the kids shadows jumping up! Where were you for the pictures? You have a beautiful family!

Brandi said...

Your kids are getting so big. You look fantastic, Becky! Cute family pics!

Becky said...

Thanks for the kind comments! I was really happy with how they turned out, don't be totally deceived though, usually the kids are fighting and I am yelling:)

The Ward Family said...

Loved the pictures. I love how the picture from the back you don't even look like your pregnant. Miss you all...come visit us in Jersey.

Jenni said...

Those pictures are adorable! Your family is so cute!

D said...

They turned out so beautiful! Where is that?