Thursday, August 19, 2010

We're adding a girl!!


I will edit this later and scan a cute little ultrasound picture that we got last Monday! We are officially having a baby girl on December 25th! I was so relieved that the ultrasound went well and that we can plan and paint and probably buy a second crib:) Our lives are going to get even more crazy if that is possible... 5 kids and how many moves in 8 years? I have lost count ( of the moves not the kids... I think...) We are holding on to our hats but what an exciting ride. I want to enjoy every minute of it!

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

And, thank you for taking the time to write me about the "talk." It was so helpful.

A Christmas baby? How special! You little Mary, you! You'll have to be in the ward nativity scene now, you know. Hee hee.

Katrina said...

I knew it! And just so you know, I'm not a stalker. :) I noticed you just posted this...our brains must be on the same wave lengths, I was just thinking about you and knew you said you were finding out what you were having sometime in August, so I just quick checked your site. And by the way, is that JK at the top of your new header? She looks so different. I thought, "Who is that little girl?" Congratulations!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

So exciting!!! congrats!