Sunday, December 20, 2009

Aughh, I can't keep up with my life

Jonah IS Dash!



Is it just me or is this time of year so full? I love it but I am not on top of my life right now! On my mind:
- Christmas cards that are halfway done and on the floor- JK is going to have a heyday with them tomorrow if I don't move them!
- Christmas Crunch. It is always on my mind in Dec. It is delicious and I need to make some right away.
- Teaching Beehives tomorrow
-I need to blog Eli's b-day! He is 6 now and had a fun party.
-Christmas is 6 days away and I have alot of loose ends to tie up. I am so glad that Curtis has some time off next week! He owes us some time at home after lots of long days at work!
-We all watched The Polar Express today and made hot chocolate. I love doing that every year.
- Our pond is now a skating rink thanks mostly to Kerry. It is AWESOME, and the kids had so much fun sliding around and skating. I did too!

I am loving a Minnesota Christmas this year. I feel like we are getting totally settled in our house, I love how cozy this home is. What a blessing!

5 comments:

Collins Family said...

OH, I feel the same way! I keep telling my family & friends that my mind is just cluttered right now, so sorry if I miss something... :) I wish this time of year could be more about the "meaning of the season" & not so crazy! But glad to hear others feel the same way & it's not just me. Merry Christmas to your family!

Katrina said...

Me neither! Just hired the housekeeper again today, even though it's NOT in the budget this month. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

sammysangel said...

my lil joey

Lanna Palmer said...

You are SO not alone on feeling not on top of your life! I was ready to go on strike today! I know it will all work out in the end, I just wish I didn't have to feel so stressed and over worked. Hang in there, and look for little things to make you smile, thats what seems to help me:)

The Ward Family said...

Merry Christmas LaClaires. Loved your card and Christmas letter. We miss your little family and all the cute things they do.