Friday, June 19, 2009

Tater Days Parade

Who doesn't love going to a parade? We had our community parade last night and it was just like I remember... sitting on the grass in a camping chair, standing up when the flag goes by, bouncing along to the drumline. And the tootsie rolls and jolly ranchers were plentiful. Here come the police cars...
Me: Eli, why are you hiding behind my chair?
Eli: Cuz I don't want to get awwested...

Guilty conscience of a 5 year old. I just want to know what he thinks he's going to get arrested for!!!

Let's hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

4 comments:

Slagowski Family said...

No joke... hope I never see him on an episode of cops!

sammysangel said...

too funny

Katrina said...

Ha, ha! Austin always says "re-rested" instead of arrested. :)

Andie said...

Those little ominous things always worry me....Abby once drew a picture of Lehi's vision of the tree of life. There are six people in the drawing, but only five are holding to the iron rod. I always wonder which one of us it is that's falling in the river and becoming lost!